Everything is about balance. You can’t have too much or too little of everything. Like your diet – neither restrict nor overindulge. So today, my post would be about a cake that I made with my 2 best friends, Ruth and Leeah ❤ We used a recipe from the Sorted Food boys (I love them,thanks Ruth for introducing them to me ~(˘▾˘)~ ) but changed some ingredients. INGREDIENTS FOR THE BASE
Digestive biscuits (we used Marks & Spencer’s) ( we did not measure this )
100g Butter, melted
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
500g White Chocolate Chips
500g Cream Cheese
1tsp Vanilla Essence
50g Caster Sugar
STEPS 1. Bash the biscuits in a bowl with a rolling pin until it resembles chunky breadcrumbs.
2. Base – mix the butter in with the biscuits and tip into a round loose-bottomed cheesecake tin (20-25cm diameter) and press down filling the bottom of the tin evenly with no gaps (or make 6 individual cheesecakes if you have enough moulds.
3. Melt the chocolate, butter and vanilla in a bowl in the microwave.
4. Mix the cream, sugar and the cream cheese together until combined and smooth.
5. Stir the chocolate mix into the cream mixture. Add the vanilla essence too.
6. Pour the mix into a cheesecake tin. Set in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!